We take care to construct your Food Service images
with esthetic detail
Jules Design produces Food Service Images and Marketing Images following Canadian GS1 Standards
Per GS1 Canada specifications, Jules Design will embed a Clipping Path into your JPEG images.
We Know the Food Service Photography Standards
The Food Service Photography Offer:
- In-Studio or On-Site Service
(On-site Photography service available for orders over $1000)
- File format preparation Following the GS1 Product Imaging standards
- Files are named by their respective GTIN code
- The Client is supplied with 2 disks
Disk 2: For GS1 Canada
For the Client
- High Quality JPG and TIF images
- Your Food Service Images ready for submission
- An embedded Excel sheet with your contact details within the disk
- We will submit the Submission Forms (with images) to GS1 Canada for evaluation.
Jules Design is familiar with the Product Photography standards for PIC card submissions.
Following the GS1 Product Imaging standards, we will photograph, mask, name, and modify your images to match the GS1 listing requirements.
When the project is complete, Jules Design will submit your Product Submission Form and DVD (with images) to GS1 Canada for evaluation.
Food Service Photography anywhere in Canada
Enjoy the convenience of an on-site studio set-up at your place of business to photograph your product(s). Your merchandise will never leave your facility.
- Eliminate the cost to ship merchandise
- No need to pack stock for shipment
- Own the pictures. Use the photos for marketing purposes
- Reduce product shrink; the merchandise is never removed from inventory
- Save Time; we take care of the process for you!
|For more information
Following GS1 Canada Standards
Contact Jules Marketing & Design Inc:
T: 647.997 2793
25 Holling Road Unit 8 Toronto Ontario M4B3N4