Our Headshot Photography Approach…
Jules Design is a leading Toronto Realtor Portrait Photographer and Toronto Business Headshot Provider.
We make attractive business portraits with an intent for marketing use. Our service includes headshot photography and Photoshop file preparation for immediate graphic design use. We offer coaching to present the best you, various backdrops and we make images to match your business needs.
We offer in-studio and on-location headshot photography. We offer competitive Toronto portrait photography rates for individuals or larger projects. We also offer discount portrait photography pricing for large projects.
Are you looking for a Mississauga Realtor photographer? Look no further, we are easy to get to. Our studio is conveniently located near the 401 and DVP.
Jules Design offers Actor Headshots, Kids Comp Card Design and related graphic design service to produce the images. Contact us today to discuss your business portrait, realtor headshot and comp-card photography project.
Toronto Headshot Photography Rates
Toronto Portrait Photography Rates:
$299* In-Studio Service:
1 hour session + ½ hour prep & + ½ hour wrap up
- In-Studio Photography at DVP & Eglinton
- We shoot about 100+ photos;
Or as many as possible within 1 hour + 1/2 hour prep time + 1/2 wrap up (you keep the session photos if you want them)
- You pick the best 20 photographs
We colour correct and crop the images to make you look great! These images will be usable for LinkedIn profiles, business cards, web design, etc…
- Images shot at 36 Megapixels!
Colour Accurate Natural Skin Tones
- Approximate turn-around time:
5-10 business days (usually less than 5 days)
- Prints Extra
- On-Site Service Available
Shop rate $100 per hour + On-location fee within the GTA $500
Our Realtor Headshot and Business Portraits are graphic design ready…
Our business portraits images include background removal and shadows so you can use your images immediately for print and or digital marketing use.
Contact us for more details:
Great business portraits are an integral part of your Public Career Strategy
Jules Design produces Headshot Photography for Actors and Business Professionals. We produce the visuals aids to market human brands. The following are some of our headshot formats we provide.
Personal Portraits & Social media Headshots
If you want great photos for personal use, come to Jules Design. We did all form of personal photography for athletes, dating sites, boudoir, social media profiles or whatever you need. The difference between us and other photographers is our studio, awesome lenses, skills in lighting, composition, and editing savoir-faire. We will make you look cool; call Jules Design!
Realtor, Mortgage Agents & Lawyer Headshots
We customize business portraits for marketing use. We will prepare your image for newspaper ads, web, billboards, LinkedIn profiles, business cards, etc.
We produce Portraits for Business Professionals. We will prepare your image as a graphic design element for annual reports, business cards, LinkedIn profiles, etc.
Headshots for Actors and Models
We produce Comp Cards. Actors and Models use Composite Cards as a marketing tool or as part of their resume. Jules Design offers portrait photography and graphic design services to create and layout your Z Cards (another name for the Comp Card). Use this graphic file or print to sell your talent to prospective Casting Agents.
Toronto Realtor Headshot Photography for Graphic Design & Marketing
Jules Design is a leading Toronto realtor headshot photographer. Use our headshots to produce billboard ads, web site art, marketing collateral or PowerPoint design components.
We specialize in creating business portraits that are graphic design ready for print, digital and web layouts.
Our images are clean, colour accurate and designed to integrate into any Microsoft or Adobe application. We provide on location or in-studio photography. Our studio is located near the DVP and Eglinton.
For your next business portrait session, contact Jules Marketing & Design:
Toronto Headshot PhotographerE: email@example.com
25 Hollinger Rd Toronto,
Ontario M4B 3N4 Unit 8
Preparing for Headshots
- Do a dress rehearsal at home in front of a mirror. Make sure your images represent you in a way that reflects your desired image.
- Drink lots of water and be well rested (so your eyes will not have dark circles).
- Arrive on time or arrive early. Arriving about 10 minutes early is nice
- Arrive hair styled and makeup already applied (if not using makeup artist).
What to wear:
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and that make you look great
- Don’t overdress; avoid logos or branding
- A simple solid colour (white, black coloured) shirt, blouse, dress is often a good option
- Darker clothes attract less attention and put the attention on your face and eyes
- Avoid patterns and large lines or stripes
- No glitter
- Blue/green/turquoise clothing can help emphasize blue/green/hazel eyes
- A suit or jacket are great for a more professional look
- Clothes should be neatly pressed and should look new or like new
- For multiple looks, bring a variety of clothing that emphasizes different roles/characters (professional, blue-collar worker, intellectual, sexy, etc…)
- Pay attention to details: layers, ties, belts etc
- Different necklines will change the apparent shape of your face. Bring a variety different shirts/blouses to see what works best
- Turtlenecks are almost always a bad idea (since they crowd the face)
- Don’t worry about shoes too much unless you specifically want a full-length look
- For best results, use anti-reflective glasses; otherwise reflections will show up in the photos
Hair and Makeup Tips:
- Make-up should be clean and natural
- Wear translucent powder to remove shine from your face (we have some in-studio)
- Avoid frosts or garish colours
- Do not try or use any new product on your hair, face or body the day before or few days before your shoot
- If you are under 16-years old, the only makeup you need is lip balm or lip-gloss
- The camera catches everything; so be sure to pluck your nose hairs!
- Women: Verify that you do not have any trace of a moustache
Toronto Headshot Photographer
Marketing Portrait Photography for Actors, Lawyers, Realtors & Business Professionals
More about Headshot Photography for Actors and Performers…
You and Your Headshots
Casting Directors use headshots to get a feel for an Actor’s type. The headshot should embrace your best qualities. Don’t dress or use make-up that covers your true nature; let the shot be true to you. And by all means, get new headshots if your look changes drastically and/or after a few years have passed. Misrepresenting yourself will only lead to trouble later in auditions.
Remember, headshots are not glamour shots.
The look should be natural, open, and compelling. Many times, Directors will judge you by your headshot; even before you are called to the audition! Let your photo speak for you and your abilities by being professional yet accessible.
Consider attaching a small note to your headshot; it could gain you a few extra moments of the Casting Director’s time. Although they are popular, do not use the envelopes with clear covers to ship your headshots. The idea behind these is that the Casting Director would not need to open your envelope to see your photo. Instead, She could throw away your picture before opening the content to read your resume.
Marketing your headshots
Now that you have your Headshots, do not print many compcards as most Casting Agents now prefer digital files. If you need to print a copy, we can tell you where to do it (as required) inexpensively.
Prepare your resume and cover letter; then start shopping for an Agent. The first and best place to look for talent recruiters are the online directories. One place to look (among many) is the AACTIONS Directory.
With resume and headshot in hand, get out there and start meeting Agents; market yourself with passion. The more people you meet, the luckier you will be.
Before choosing the Agent, I suggest you call their office to qualify their operation. Ask the Agent how they like to receive prospective portfolios. A candid conversation may give you a sense of their professionalism, as well as the best way to work with their agency.
- Be Nice. These people could potentially represent you – and you want them to like you.
- Be Streetwise. Be leery of empty promises or of individuals trying to sell you registration or other photo services.
Plan to meet various Agents before you select one. Your Agent will be representing you, so be sure that you have an individual with a proven record of performance. Look for ways to substantiate the Agent’s claims or credentials.
Meeting the Agent
When you have made a short list of potential Agents, make an in-person appointment. Face to Face selling is the most effective way to sell yourself. For the first meeting, arrive early and look good. As this personnatural headshots – Toronto Business Headshots will be potentially representing you, you want to position yourself as dependable. At this meeting, you may encounter the Casting and Creative Director, Producer or Photographer- so be prepared!
Your Agent will also want to see how photogenic you are: so bring a few copies of your headshots. It is also a good idea to carry your images on a Smart Phone or USB stick. This enhances your ability to share your photos.
Your Acting Resume
Here are some things to include in the cover letter of your acting Resume:
- A very brief introduction stating who you are
- How you heard about their Agency
- Why you are writing to this Agency…” I would like to set up a meeting to discuss representation through your Agency”
- Request a return call or letter to schedule a personal interview
- A thank you for the time and consideration.
Setting your expectations
Just because you met the Casting Director, it does not mean that you will get work. Some Casting Agencies receive over 50 headshots and resumes a day.
After sending in your headshots, if you have not heard from the Agent in over a month, call the Agency to follow up. You may want to:
- Verify receipt of your resume
- Try to set up another appointment
- Resubmit your portfolio
- Cut Bait! Some Casting Agents are better or have more work than others!
After making your submission, you could receive a request for interview or a rejection letter. Some Agents will send you an information package, possibly including a contract. Either way, all businesses operate differently, therefore modulate your approach to market your talent with flexibility.
To get the Agent’s attention, differentiate yourself; but do it with taste.
Above all else, make yourself heard.
Forget the polished LinkedIn headshot; these portraits are for people who want cool pics for Facebook, Google+ or whatever. Social Media headshots by Jules Design are a celebration of our inner beauty and personality.
For more information on Cool Social Media Headshots.
Contact Jules Marketing & Design Inc.
T: 647.997.2793 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toronto Headshot Photography · Toronto Business Portraits
Compcard Design for Actors, Authors, Adults and Kids
25 Hollinger Road · Unit 8 ·Toronto · Ontario · M4B3N4
647.997.2793 · email@example.com
Toronto Actor and Actress Portfolio Headshots
Jules Design Actor and Actress Headshot Photography is a portrait photography service for performing professionals. We are Toronto Comp Card Designers and Headshot Photographers who photograph individuals for acting resumes and acting portfolios. We produce interesting headshots to grab the attention of prospective Casting Directors and Producers. Related words to our offering include portraits, headshots, head-shots, Comp-Cards Toronto, actors, actress, photography, photographer, modeling, portfolio, resume, curriculum vitae, etc.
The cities we serve include Toronto, the GTA, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Markham, Vaughn, and Richmond Hill and beyond and within Ontario Canada. Enjoy your next Toronto Actress Head-Shot Photography session with us. Relish your professional pictures as a keepsake or as part of your modeling headshots portfolio. Call us today for a free consultation at 647 997 2793 Toronto